Honeywell’s FocusPRO® 6000 digital thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance, energy savings and value. With the largest backlit screen in its class, the FocusPRO 6000 prominently displays both room and set temperature.
- Selectable to 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
- Precise comfort control (+/-1 F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Simplified programming and operation.
- Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
- Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery™ - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
- Gas, oil, electric, heat pump, forced warm air, hot water, steam or gravity
- Dimensions (in.)
- 3 9/16 in. High X 5 13/16 in. Wide X 1 1/2 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm)
- 91 mm High X 147 mm Wide X 38 mm Deep
- Thermostat is also available in kits for zoned and non-zoned systems
- Item Type
- Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH)
- 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Switch Positions (System)
- Switch Positions (Fan)
- Operating Temperature Range (F)
- 32 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C)
- 0 C to 48.9 C
- Sensor Element
- Differential Temperature (F)
- ± 1 F
- Differential Temperature (C)
- ±0.5 C
- Premier White®
- 5-1-1 Day Program or 5-2 Day Program
- Power Method
- Auto/Manual Selectable
- Setting Temperature Range (F)
- Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C)
- Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Parts Needed for Operation (not included) - TrueZONE™ System
- HZ432 or HZ322 TrueZONE™ panel; THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter
- Parts Needed for Operation (not included) - Non-Zoned System
- THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module